Final idea and mock-up

My final idea is to create a social media campaign which will get people to go hiking, so there would be one day where people would compete to see who would get the most steps in a day. The top three people would get various prizes. This would get people out because it would get them to do more steps and be more active in turn.

I made a mock-up poster of what it would potentially look like. I used a stock image for the base image in the poster, however I would change this to be a photo I took. I called it 'Step into the future' because I liked the pun and thought that it showed the initiative quite well. If I were to actually create this I would also add more text onto the poster to explain the challenge, I would also create some filters for social media.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes 30/01/2020

Final storyline

Final edits