Drawing the character

I began by coming up with some initial sketches of what the character would look like. I wanted him to be wearing baggy clothes and it shows that he is insecure within himself, also I felt that it would create really cool texture within the character.

Based off of these initial sketches I came up with more that would be used for the final video. Since I had already drawn out story boards I knew the kind of things that I would need him to be doing, for instance I needed him to be running for one part, or for him to be just a white outline for bits of the video. I decided that with the art style I wanted to have the animations be frame by frame drawn out, this is difficult because it's lots of drawing but it creates a really cool sketchy effect.

Here are some of the drawings I did for the video. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes 30/01/2020

Final storyline

Final edits