Final storyline

So I changed the story line so that it would make sense with my new story boards. The idea is that he is within his own mind and begins in a happy forest, and sees a pretty flower, goes to touch it and it dies and everything turns dark. This is his depression in his mind. He then runs towards the darkness because as it says in the lyrics 'I threw myself with trust in me but why am I being hurt', which means that he trust himself so he follows what his brain shows him, even though it is leading him deeper into depression. There is an image that shows him walking through a black hole into the black.

Then when he is in the darkness, he is shown to clutch his head, then he slowly fades into a dark outline. Then a montage of white silhouette on a black background, this is him giving into the depression. The chorus starts now, which begins with 'Ahh' then the words 'My head hurts'. The second half of the chorus how's him falling, defeated by the depression.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes 30/01/2020

Final edits