I wrote out all the words said in the chorus, so I would know exactly what I wanted to put on screen at that point. I then chose some fonts from DaFont that I used for these words. I wanted all the texts to be quite rushed looking.
Task for 1 st bit. We need to think about a small social media campaign that gets people to go outside more. Create a challenge, get people out and about, have something intense, saving time. What social medias I am going to use and how I need to change the content accordingly. Shareability, make it so people can say that they have done it etc. 1. Make it appealing 2. Emotions 3. Demographics 4. Platforms 5. Content . Shareability/accountability Make visuals, can use stock images. Think about how it's going to be shared, justify everything. One of my initial ideas is to have QR codes in loads of different places, then people go to this place scan the code on snapchat, and it will unlock a special filter that relates to the place. For instance, a...
I initially wanted to do the drawing style to be quite angelic then turn to look darker. So I began to draw the light forest in this way, however it just didn't seem to look how I wanted it. This is when I decided that I wanted the whole video to look very sketchy and unfinished. So, I re-drew the light, then made the dark side. I used the same initial drawing to make both forests just didn't colour in the dark side. For the dark side I decided to make it so it was going from light to dark, with the darkest part being the middle of the picture, I did this because it showed that he was leaving the light and turning towards the darkness (depression).
I did these animations by putting the pngs into aftereffects, and set each image to stay in frame for a certain amount of time, then set the next image to appear directly after it. This is how I did the running animation, montage, and final part. Then after I had animated it I would import the file into premier pro and add it to whole video, to see how it works with the rest of the piece.
Comments
Post a Comment